success of any company depends on the quality, knowledge base and performance of
its employees. Companies can access the knowledge base of its employees by conducting
exams and tests to figure out if any training or knowledge transfer may be required.
Scholar is a web based solution to create and conduct online exams, review results
and upload course material. It allows for the creation of multiple choice questions
with options ranging from 2 to 5 with a single correct answer. Scholar also allows
the creation of multiple exams and mapping exam eligibility and timelines.
- Creates multiple exams with multiple sub categories.
- Creates groups and users, mapping them to exams along with timelines.
- Enables the establishment of a time limit and number of questions for each exam.
- Random questions set for each examinee.
- Uploading of questions in the system.
- Defines the availability period for the exams.
- Able to provide immediate results.
- Results can be emailed to the examinee with a copy to a supervisor.