customer management process entails the balancing of high- and low-touch customer
interactions against revenue and monitoring customer service levels for institutional
broking businesses. Investing too much or not enough time into clients can lead
to opportunity loss.
Orchid, a CRM tool designed and developed specifically to mirror the institutional
broking workflow assists individuals managing sales desks and research groups in
monitoring the servicing of client relationships through an intuitive web-based
platform providing a single snapshot of all client interactions and a distinctive
work-plan calendar for sales and research teams alike.
Orchid supports 3 key broking functions:
- To assist salespeople and research analysts in performing their day to day customer
relationship management duties with increased efficiency.
- To support client managers in their on-going account management responsibilities
- To ensure top management gets real time information on team information and customer
- Web based dashboard views for Sales, Research and Administration
- User defined client categories and client prioritisation
- System generated automatic reminders and escalations to ensure consistent service
- Measurable performance by individual team members
- Assignment and management of tasks and alerts
- Personalised email for the distribution of research reports