secure management of reports and documents is imperative for any financial services
organization, especially from compliance and auditing perspective. These vital pieces
of information also need to be easily accessible in a timely manner.
Chronicle facilitates the archival of key historical reports and documents at a
secure central location and allows users to search and retrieve data as and when
required. Added functionality such as the categorisation of data as regulatory or
non-regulatory, definition of templates for filing, reminders and alerts enable
users to easily access data without arduous and time consuming searches. Chronicle
allows web-based searching and downloading of files based on user defined templates.
Chronicle’s archiving routines are schedule-driven ensuring that important files
do not get missed due to oversight.
- Archival of important data at a central location.
- Upload, search and download features.
- Categorization of files as Regulatory & Non-Regulatory.
- Regulatory files can be archived at more than one location for security purposes.
- Definition of file upload schedule, alerts & reminders.
- Auto-escalations for files not uploaded within schedule.